- Home > Movie Productions > Three Days to Kill (2014) > Production Stills
Photos of Hailee filming her latest film, “Ten Thousand Saints”, have appeared online. Hailee is joined by her co-stars Asa Butterfield and Emile Hirsch.
- Home > Movie Productions > Ten Thousand Saints (2015) > On the Set – January 27, 2014
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2014 > January 12 – Weinstein Company & Netflix 2014 Golden Globes After Party
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2014 > January 11 – W Magazine’s Golden Globes Luncheon
Over 140 high quality photos from the night have been added to the galleries. Hailee posed with a number of “Ender’s Game” co-stars, including Asa Butterfield, Harrison Ford, Viola Davis, Abigail Breslin, Aramis Knight, and other Hollywood youth. She’s wearing Saint Laurent Paris Spring 2014 RTW pants and one-shoulder top.
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2013 > October 28 – “Ender’s Game” Los Angeles Premiere
Hailee was one of the two up-and-coming starlets hand selected by the head of Parisian fashion house Chanel, Karl Largerfield, to model and showcase some of their favoured pieces from their upcoming line. The other actress, a little known Australian actress, Bella Heathcote, and Hailee were given the “Karl experience” and decked out in Chanel outfits.
A new photo shoot by Boe Marion and tidbits from an interview have been uploaded thanks to the Marie Claire website. In the interview, Hailee talks about training for “Ender’s Game”, her first ever Chanel items and visiting Coco Chanel’s apartment in Paris.
Name: Hailee Steinfeld
Hometown: Los Angeles
How you know her: At 14 years old, she was Oscar nominated for her role as Mattie Ross in Joel and Ethan Coen’s True Grit (2010), and she portrays Juliet in Carlo Carlei’s Romeo & Juliet, in theaters now.
Upcoming projects: She will play outcast Petra Arkanian (one of the few girls at the Battle School military academy) in Gavin Hood’s sci-fi Ender’s Game, out November 1.
First Chanel piece: “I wore a pair of black patent leather, steel-toe boots to a Chanel dinner in L.A. last October, and I actually got to keep them. They are a prized possession.”
On Coco Chanel’s apartment: “I visited her apartment a few months ago when I was filming Three Days to Kill [out February 14] in Paris. She had two of everything, and it was all so perfectly placed. I came home and redid my room with memories of that in my mind.”
On prepping for Ender’s Game: “We went to a military boot camp and a space camp in Alabama. It was the most physical training I have ever done to prepare for a role. We would have competitions between me and the guys.”
- Home > Photoshoots > Session 038
To celebrate the upcoming release of Hailee’s movie “Romeo & Juliet”, to be released in cinemas in the U.K., U.S.A., Canada and Ireland from October 11, a whole bunch of promotional stills from the movie have been added to the galleries in beautiful high quality. A lot of these stills are brand new and have not been seen before, so enjoy!
Spoilers (I guess?) for those who have not read or watched previous adaptations of the play.
- Home > Movie Productions > Romeo and Juliet (2012) > Production Stills
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2013 > October 7 – “Ender’s Game” London Photocall
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2013 > October 6 – “Ender’s Game” Berlin Photocall
- Home > Events & Appearances > 2013 > October 3 – “Ender’s Game” Madrid Photocall